The great thing about babies is that they can be surprised over and over again by the same things.
I'm Mitali Ruths. I grew up in Houston, Texas, went to Rice University, then medical school at Baylor College of Medicine. I now live in Montreal with my husband Drex and our three kids Sonya, Leena, and Arjun. These are some of our everyday adventures. Thanks for stopping by!
- Snow Cave
- With Both Hands
- More Winterrr
- Pretty Snow Ladies & Joy Bear
- Precious Time
- Weekend with D!
- Sgt. Sparrow’s Lonely Hearts Club Band (midweek report)
- Everyday Glimpses
- Work In Progress: Memory Quilt
- Book Report: The Martian by Andy Weir
- Book Report: North & South by Elizabeth Gaskell
- First Recital
- He smiles with his whole sweet face