The great thing about babies is that they can be surprised over and over again by the same things.
I'm Mitali Ruths. I grew up in Houston, Texas, went to Rice University, then medical school at Baylor College of Medicine. I now live in Montreal with my husband Drex and our three kids Sonya, Leena, and Arjun. These are some of our everyday adventures. Thanks for stopping by!
- Before the Solstice
- Juju’s Amazing Technicolor Dream Coat
- Repurposed Daddy shirts
- These slow and steady days
- The most wonderful time of the year
- Dida came to town
- Hat for Miss Leena Bean-Bean
- A fortress deep and mighty
- Finished ceramics! All glazed and lovely! So proudly pleased…
- Baby Boy Vest
- Splash and Dash