The great thing about babies is that they can be surprised over and over again by the same things.
I'm Mitali Ruths. I grew up in Houston, Texas, went to Rice University, then medical school at Baylor College of Medicine. I now live in Montreal with my husband Drex and our three kids Sonya, Leena, and Arjun. These are some of our everyday adventures. Thanks for stopping by!
- Work In Progress: Memory Quilt
- Book Report: The Martian by Andy Weir
- Book Report: North & South by Elizabeth Gaskell
- First Recital
- He smiles with his whole sweet face
- Warm wishes from us to you
- Before the Solstice
- Juju’s Amazing Technicolor Dream Coat
- Repurposed Daddy shirts
- These slow and steady days
- The most wonderful time of the year